Skip to content
Why "Must" the Christ Rise from the Dead?
Holy Saturday: A Reflection
Red Door and Covid-19
What is Lent?
What is Pre-Evangelism?
Worship services every Sunday at 9:45 a.m.
- Why “Must” the Christ Rise from the Dead?
- Holy Saturday: A Reflection
- Red Door and Covid-19
- What is Lent?
- What is Pre-Evangelism?
- Before Jesus said “Follow Me”
- What is Advent?
- A Thanksgiving Proclamation
- What is The Reformation?
- Why is the Door Red?
- Elisha and the 42 Children
- The Creed of Creeds: The Apostles’ Creed
- Did Jesus Believe Himself to be God?
- Ordinary Times
- Creation Care, Why Care?
- Why the Resurrection Matters
- Baccalaureate 2019 at Red Door
- Why Explore Christianity First?
- Why Do Prayers Go Unanswered?
- Should Christians Submit to Earthly Authorities?
- Where Stewardship Begins
- The Dawkins Delusion
- The Gift of Waiting: An Advent Reflection
- How Could Jesus Be Tempted?
- Who Made God?
- A Parable for Today
- Why Are Christians So Divided?
- How Do We Honor Christ in the Lord’s Supper?
- Why Do We Celebrate the Lord’s Supper?
- Small Town Summit in Vermont
- Who wrote Luke-Acts?
- Fairy Tales and Real Life
- The IF and BUT of Resurrection Sunday
- When Jesus Is Angry
- Who Wrote the Gospel of Mark?
- Ember Days
- The Ashes of Our Praise
- Who Wrote the Gospel of Matthew?