Skip to content
A Lesson from the Vine Metaphor
Thomas and the Resurrection of Jesus
Symposium on Preparing for Death
"Faith in the Storm," A Lenten Reflection
The Ashes of Our Praise
Worship services every Sunday at 10 a.m.
- A Lesson from the Vine Metaphor
- Symposium on Preparing for Death
- “Faith in the Storm,” A Lenten Reflection
- What is Epiphany?
- So Ro’s 44th Annual Christmas Pageant – 2020
- Don’t Fall Away During COVID
- Washing Your Hands Isn’t Enough
- Should I be Afraid of the Coronavirus?
- Holy Saturday: A Reflection
- Red Door and Covid-19
- What is Advent?
- What is The Reformation?
- Why is the Door Red?
- Ordinary Times
- Creation Care, Why Care?
- Why the Resurrection Matters
- John Wesley’s Sermon 50 – On the Use of Money
- The Role of Form in Our Worship: A Conversation
- Something to Think About in 2015
- The Fullness of Time
- Thou Didst Leave Thy Throne
- A Christmas Prayer
- The Fruit of Following God, Part 2: The Fear of the Lord
- The Miracle of Christmas
- What Acts 2 Teaches Us About Sharing Christ with Others
- When You Give Yourself a ‘B’
- Does Theology Matter?
- All Saints Day